The victim mindset: Poor Me, bad things always happen to me, I’m always at fault, why me….that narrative is demoralizing, energy sucking and self sabotaging.
In this episode we’ll unpack:
- How to recognize that narrative.
- What you can do to move past it when it shows up.
- How that showed up for Jonathan on a construction site; what could have been and what became. What he learnt.
- Resetting to “ground zero” with a new narrative.
- Asking the question “Is what I am thinking helpful or Harmful” and the impact of each response.
- How it can transform project teams + foster relationships.
Intelligent Change: https://bit.ly/3pfol7i
Use code JONATHAN10 for 10% savings.