Nobody gives a shit about your title as much as you do.
Who you are as a human being is what matters to people.
If you’re objective is to win the “Big Dick” award; then this episode is NOT for you.
If you’re interested to become a better human being- I GOT YOU.
In this episode we’ll unpack:
- Your reputation is unique to you + it’s all you’ve got. When you leave your professional environment, so too does your attachment to your title.
- Being a leader is not intended to be slimy + self serving. You’re there for others. Be there for them
- We’ll talk about 5 factors to make you think + help you to become a better human being.
- Surrounding yourself with great people.
- Deciding who you want to be + showing up that way
- Staying Curious about others + about yourself.
- Connecting with People.
- Dedicating your life to something bigger than you.
Tags: Construction leadershipleadership