Equality is not a public relations things to do when it’s convenient, when it’s in the spotlight. When it looks good for the organization; when we feel like providing lip service.
Dangling a carrot to “make it all go away” isn’t a method of problem solving.
In this episode we’ll unpack:
- The importance of holding yourself to the same standards you expect of others.
- When you take a stand for others it doesn’t go un-noticed.
- How an incident on site with a very reputable General Contractor changed everything.
- Don’t sweep shit under the rug; the dirt is still there.
- Hold yourself to a higher standard.
- How you treat people resonates deeply + is not forgotten.